LEMONADE SWEET TEA
- 3 cups water
- 10 gm Marvel Yellow Tea
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 1/2 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Garnishes: halved orange slices, lemon balm
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a 2-qt. saucepan. Remove from heat, add 10 gm Marvel Yellow, and stir in fresh mint. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
- Strain it in container. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Pour tea into a 3-qt. container, and stir in 4 cups cold water and lemonade concentrate. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.