LEMON BLUEBERRY SWEET TEA
- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 15 gm Marvel Yellow Tea
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Garnishes: fresh blueberries, lemon rind strips
- Bring blueberries and lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard solids. Rinse saucepan clean.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in same saucepan; add 15 gm Marvel Yellow tea; let stand 5 minutes. Strain and stir it in sugar and blueberry juice mixture in container. Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired